If you recently switched from Windows operating system to Mac OS. Because you can spend your money either on an iPhone or a Macbook of your choice and you choose to spend it on a Macbook. And you still have your Android smartphone in your hands. Now, you have to transfer files between your Mac and Android smartphone because it is not that easy to transfer files as it is on the Windows operating system. There are various methods by which you can do this and in this article, I will tell you the easiest way to do so.
Android File Transfer for Mac
Android File Transfer Mac is an application available on the App Store on your Mac. This app will help you to transfer files between the Android smartphone and your Mac. This application will solve your problems that are associated with the file transfer between your two devices. This app is built only for this purpose. There are simple steps in downloading this application.
- Go to the app store on your Mac OS device.
- Search for “Android File Transfer” there.
- Download the application on the first search which shows up there.
- After installing the application, Open it and perform the following steps.
How to Transfer files using Android File Transfer
Assuming that you have followed the steps given above and installed the “Android File Transfer” on your Mac device. And you are ready to follow these steps that are to be followed to transfer files between your Mac.
- Install the app mentioned above.
- Connect your USB cable to the Mac OS device and your Android Device.
- Open “File Transfer” app with the help of Mac finder on your Macbook.
- Double Click on the app to open it.
- All the files will be visible on the desktop screen.
- Choose the files you want to transfer and simply drag and drop the files or you can copy and paste those files as well.
and you can simply do the converse the steps to transfer the files between the Android smartphone and Mac Device.
This is the simplest way by which you can transfer files between Android smartphones and Mac Devices. There are many apps available on the app store that will do the same, but the app mentioned above is the best in this purpose. I, myself use this app multiple times to transfer my files between these two devices. This app works as same as the name suggests and best in this business according to me. If you also find this app useful, you can use this app for your work as well, Do let me know in the comments down below and if you have any suggestions about this topic, also let me know.